The population of senior citizens in Maharashtra has been steadily growing due to improved health standards, longevity, and strides taken to improve medical amenities. Besides enjoying your golden years and spending time with family, senior citizens in Maharashtra enjoy various benefits that add to their convenience, ease their financial burdens, and assist them in a considerate, systematic way. The Government of Maharashtra provides several services that can be avail by using an identity card called the senior citizen card. To obtain your senior citizen card online: Submit the following attested documents (2 copies) at any one of the authorized centers mentioned; fill out the Rs 800/- form in triplicate, Anyone address proof (Ration card; Valid passport; Election card; Electricity bill or Telephone bill). The applicant for the senior citizen card apply should be a resident of Maharashtra. Anyone age proof (Valid passport; PAN card; School leaving certificate or Age proof certificate from a Government Hospital, one Birth proof (have to be above 60 years old). In case of the name change for women, submit a marriage certificate with three stamp-size photographs (Attach two pictures on the white form and one on the pink paper). A letter from a doctor shows ailments, if any, medication in use/allergies. Report from pathologist showing blood group. Original documents should be submitted for offline and online senior citizen card apply verification. It will take approximately 60 days to 90 days from the day of submission of the application to get your ID. One Can Also Obtain The senior citizen card application from The Collector's Office.
How to Get a Senior Citizen Card?
You may either senior citizen card apply online with Sarkari Suvidha or record a separate actual application. Rules to do both of them are registered beneath for your examination: Kindly visit the public taxpayer-supported organization's entry or the public authority site of the express with which you have a place. Keep the documents before you sign in and start your senior citizen application form online:
1. Evidence of Identity:
The accompanying records are satisfactory:
- Elector ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Arms License with Photograph
- Focal Government Health Scheme Card
- Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme photograph card
- Proportion card with Photograph
- A Photograph character card is given by the Central Government, a State Government, or a Public Sector Undertaking.
- Beneficiary Card having a photo of the candidates
- Endorsement of personality in unique endorsed by Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer containing a properly bore witness to photo.
- Bank declaration from the branch
2. Confirmation of Residence:
The following documents for senior citizen certificate online apply are recorded as satisfactory as verification of the spot you live in:
- Phone (BSNL landline or post-covered portable bill) on the Name of Applicant
- Elector Photo ID card
- Proportion card
- Aadhaar Card
- Enlisted Rental Agreement (for a time of over one year)
- Photograph Passbook of Bank Account (Scheduled Public Sector and Regional Rural Banks as it were)
- House Allotment Letter
- Income Record
- Enrolled Sale Deed
- Affirmed Voter List
3. Confirmation of Age:
A record as proof for senior citizen card online application to help your case to be a senior resident is required.
- Birth declaration
- School leaving declaration
- Container Card
Why would it be a good idea for you to have a senior citizen card online apply?
You will bring in money and save significantly more as well. Higher loan fees, great investment fund choices with senior citizen card apply, for example, the Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, and concessions when you travel will amount to your investment funds.
- Banks and Post Offices present special reserve funds plans with higher loan costs.
- Extra 0.5% premium on customary bank stores.
- Higher exception section suggesting lower charge outgo
- Tax-exempt withdrawals from annuity plans
- 40%-half concession on passes to go by Indian Railways
- Committed counters accessible at the rail line station
- Half rebate on air travel presented by select carriers
4. Medical services
- Free wellbeing offices and counsel at government-possessed medical services habitats
- Limits presented in select confidential medical clinics